Honda Motor Rus › Honda представит интеллектуальную систему коммуникации транспортных средств
23 октября 2012
С 22 по 26 октября в Вене пройдет 19-й Всемирный Конгресс 2012 по интеллектуальным транспортным системам. Энергосберегающая и экологичная транспортная политика с использованием ИТС приобретает все большее развитие по всему миру.
Компания Honda представит свою интеллектуальную систему коммуникации транспортных средств (Car and Motorcycle Intelligent System) и продемонстрирует, как модели автопроизводителя могут взаимодействовать друг с другом и с дорожной инфраструктурой на благо безопасности дорожного движения, окружающей среде, комфорту и удобству водителя.
На 19-м Мировом ИТС Конгрессе в Вене посетители смогут ознакомиться с последней информацией от компании Хонда, касающейся деятельности в сфере ИТС в Европе, Японии и США. Участники конгресса также смогут лично проверить новые модели автомобиля Honda’s ITS и мотоцикла ITS Honda motorcycle (NC700X), поучаствовав в мероприятиях Car2Car и TT Consortium в Вене.
На стенде Honda все технологии и автомобили поделены на 3 зоны: безопасность, экологичность и комфорт.
Зона, посвященная безопасности, показывает технологию интеллектуальной системы коммуникации для автомобилей и мотоциклов — способ коммуникации транспортных средств между собой, а также с придорожными ИТС-станциями, обеспечивающими водителей информацией о движении, например, об опасностях на дороге, о времени работы светофора. Данные опции, созданные на основе проекта DRIVE C2X можно опробовать на авто- и мотосимуляторах.
«Экологичная» зона посвящена внутренней системе контроля за пробками.
Также посетители смогут познакомиться с Honda’s Co-generation и Honda Smart Home System для дома. Эта система соединяет автомобили на электро- или гидрогенном топливе с домами.
В зоне, посвященной комфорту, можно увидеть Honda Internavi LINC и HondaLink –приложения для контроля за пробками в реальном времени для смартфонов.
Тест-драйв на дорогах Вены. Участники могут записаться на тест-драйв, чтобы ощутить все преимущества ИТС-системы на дорогах Вены. Honda Insight будет ехать вместе с автомобилями разных брендов, которые смогут «общаться» друг с другом, сообщая местоположение, скорость друг другу и придорожным ИТС-станциям, что позволит им получать информацию о движении, такую как: Неисправный автомобиль впереди Дорожные работы Опасное направление Впереди пробка Предупреждения о плохой погоде Наконец, будет показано предупреждение о необходимости экстренного торможения, а также о приближении мотоциклиста.
Система обнаружения приближающегося мотоцикла (MAI)
Система обнаружения приближающегося мотоцикла (MAI) – одна из разработок Honda, продемонстрированная вместе с системой Car2Car. По проведенным в Европе исследованиям о ДТП с участием мотоциклов, большинство таких происшествий происходят по причине того, что автомобилист не замечает приближающийся мотоцикл. Система ИТС для автомобиля и мотоцикла отправляет предупреждающие сигналы обоим водителям. Система ИТС имеет датчик, определяющий мотоцикл, и сообщит автомобилисту именно о приближении мотоцикла, что позволит предпринять необходимые меры безопасности. Сегодня в Вене можно будет увидеть ситуацию встречного движения автомобиля и мотоцикла и то, как возможно избежать столкновения, используя систему Car2Car.
Honda и ITS
Honda подписала Меморандум о взаимопонимании с другими автопроизводителями о том, чтобы сделать технологию ИТС реальностью уже в ближайшем будущем. Совместные проекты Honda в Европе, Японии и США уже продемонстрировали потенциал ИТС-системы для связи водителей, большей мобильности и заботы об окружающей среде, что позволит обеспечить безопасное и более комфортное вождение.
Honda Nation | Your Honda Resource
Gordon Shedden clinches second BTCC title in spectacular style Scot forced to fight through from lowly grid slot to lift the laurels Matt Neal plays vital role as Honda wins fifth manufacturers’ crown Gordon Shedden is the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Champion, after a stunning drive on a dramatic final day of the campaign at Brands...
Photography by Brian Joachim, Jason Ruiz, Kevin Rosario
Photography by Shot At Speed & Katjana Vrosch
Photography by Simon Binner
Honda’s ad department market the new Civic Type R as ‘R-Rated’. The US film equivalent to the UK ’18’ rating. With 306HP from a turbo charged 2 litre VTEC engine, we’d have to agree. Say what you will about the comparisons and differences between the early concepts and the final version. We think they’ve hit the nail on the head. In...
In 2009, Martin Behr, imported his first Honda Integra Type R directly from Japan. It wasn’t long before he decided the Integra, which has repeatedly been elected as best FWD car, was to be used, under his ownership, for its intended purpose; racing. However the promise of an internship in Japan was too good to give up and as such had...
Honda Nation: Thanks for taking the time to chat with us and a bigger thanks for letting us feature your brutal T1 Integra, I’m sure it was a long, hard road to get it to where it is today, but I hope it was worth while. We’ve seen and heard a lot about this car on the internet and in all manners of media, we hope it lives up to the...
A story that spans most of the country (and some of continental Europe) not to mention an automotive mishap followed by a choice meeting. Sam Evans’ S2000 story has much more to it than a drop dead gorgeous (yet still somewhat understated and simple) stance S2000 build! The story begins at a somewhat unusual place. With Sam standing in front of...
The owner of this particular car hasn’t been in the ‘Honda game’ long. In fact he’s owned this car, although not his first, from his teenage years. What he lacks in experience, he more than makes up for in enthusiasm and an eye for detail. I mean, just look at that car! So lets clear the elephants in the room before we go any further. No...
Honda SA - Notes | Facebook
• Entry into the Honda Southern Africa competition(“Competition”) is open to all South African residents (over 18 years ofage), except the management and employees (or immediate family of a manager oremployee) of Honda Southern Africa (“Honda”), its’ holding companies,subsidiary companies, advertising agencies and distri...butors are not eligible toenter the Competition.
• By entering the competition all participants andwinners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by Honda,in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be final andbinding.
• Only one entry per person will be considered.
• By entering this competition, Honda reserves theright to communicate with you at any given time during and after thecompetition and you may opt out or de-register at any time.
• Prizes are not transferable and there is no cashalternative unless otherwise stated. Honda reserves the right to substitute a prize with any other prize of equal value to the prizes offered herein, at itssole discretion. Honda reserves the right to terminate the competition at anytime.
• The winner/s hereby agrees to allow Honda, torequire the winner/s (at no fee) to be identified and a photograph taken and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, whenaccepting their prize(s).
• Details of the winner/s may also be announced onHonda’s website and any other media properties that it chooses. Honda, actingreasonably, retains the right to delay the timing of the publication of thewinners of the Promotion.
• All participants and winners indemnify Honda, itsadvertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any andall claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation inthis competition.
• The decision by Honda is final and Honda shall notenter into any correspondence about the result. Honda accepts no responsibilityfor entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered.
• Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• Honda shall not be liable for any disruption to thecompetition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyondits reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition, Hondashall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the competitionon a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
• Winners will be drawn on 10 October 2014.
• Competition mechanics are as follows:
1. Test-drive any Honda vehicle at any Honda dealerbetween 1 and 8 September 2014 and stand a chance to win one of twoall-inclusive trips for 2 to Mauritius.
2. Service any out-of-warranty Honda vehicle at anyHonda dealer between 1 and 30 September 2014 and stand a chance to win one of two all-inclusive trips for 2 to Mauritius.
• The competition prize is a double ticket toMauritius to the value of R35, 000. This includes airport transfers; return airtickets, breakfast, lunch, dinner and all drinks. No daily allowances or otherincluded. The winners are liable for all other purchase whilst on tour.
• Travelling dates are dependent on the winner, butshould be before 31 January 2015.
• Entrants must live in South Africa.
• By entering this competition you agree to be boundby these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the terms and conditions may, at Honda’sabsolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.
• Honda reserves the right to change any of theseterms and conditions at any time.
• Thispromotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
[Hands-On] Honda Announces Its First Car With Android Auto
As the year goes on, more and more automakers are announcing vehicles with Android Auto, and Honda joined the club today with the refreshed 2016 Accord.
The new Accord will be arriving soon at American dealerships (how soon, we're not sure), and it will be among the very first cars to ship with both Android Auto and Apple Car Play here in the US. Currently, no on-sale vehicle is offered with both, and some upcoming cars won't get both until dealer-installed software updates are made available.
The 2016 Accord is the second model to use Honda's new Android-powered infotainment experience (not to be confused with Android Auto), which proves to be a vast step up from previous iterations of Honda's system, with smooth 60FPS graphics and better performance overall.
As far as Android Auto is concerned, Honda's implementation does actually have one trick up its sleeve. Honda has taken some flak in the automotive press for the large number of screens in its vehicles, but personally, I'll take more over less, and Honda just made the case for me today with their Auto demo. Unlike other Auto-equipped cars I've seen to date, the 2016 Accord is actually able to take information from Android Auto and display it elsewhere in the car. Specifically, the secondary screen up in the dash of the car will show you upcoming direction changes if you're navigating, as well as track info for currently playing music.
The currently playing track in Android Auto is also shown on the upper dash display, regardless of whether Auto is open on the main dash display.
Admittedly, this is basic additional functionality, but it does serve a purpose. If you want to exit the Auto interface on current implementations, there's nowhere for persistent activities to display on the car - you have to go back into Auto, and that's distracting. The reasons you would want to exit Auto? Things like adjusting vehicle settings, switching to radio for your audio, looking at fuel economy information, etc. With the 2016 Accord, exiting Auto no longer means you're "flying blind" in terms of what Auto is doing, and the navigation and audio background activities become persistent. In other vehicles, like the 2015 Hyundai Sonata, exiting back to Hyundai's infotainment UI means whatever you have running in Auto is now invisible to you. Honda's implementation is definitely a nice, if small, improvement here.
Honda says Auto [and CarPlay] will be offered on all but the lowest trim levels of the 2016 Accord, and hinted strongly that we could expect to see Auto become a staple feature in its new vehicles as it unifies its infotainment hardware and software across the model range.
This is in slight contrast to the strategy at GM, where many models will be offered with Auto even at the very basic trim levels, though Honda says most of its sales are at the slightly optioned levels anyway. Exactly which models will get Auto and when, Honda wasn't saying, though the 10th-generation Civic is certainly a good bet for the next likely implementation. The 2016 Honda Pilot, which shares an Android-based infotainment platform with the new Accord, does not appear to be slated for an update to add Auto, unfortunately, according to Honda.
The 2016 Accord is based on the same platform as the 2015 model year car and retains its powertrain options, though adds a lot more cool technology and safety features (Honda calls this suite "Honda Sensing"), as well as more aggressive and modern styling overall. Having tried out some of the Honda Sensing features on a CR-V graciously loaned to us by Honda for the last week, I think the 2016 Accord will offer a very compelling set of technology among vehicles in its class, and Android Auto is really just icing on the cake.
Honda Atlas upgrading its navigation system – All you need to know
As the entry of new automakers is imminent in the country, local automakers are gearing up and taking necessary actions to tackle their invasion. In this regard, Honda has also taken a necessary action for the up gradation of its vehicles to face foreign automakers; the company is all set to bring upgraded navigation system for its vehicles most probably for 2018 Civic and Accord 2018. However, it is quite possible that the company also equip 2018 City with the advanced and upgraded navigation system.
Also Read: Toyota Pakistan, first to sense the winds of change
According to the available details, Honda for the first time in Pakistan is going to give its consumers a voice recognition feature in the navigation system that will allow consumers to select their destination via voice command.
The other additional features are as follow:
- Traffic information
- Building Floors
- House numbers
- Intelligent search
- Point of interest (Additional Information)
Previously, the navigation system which the company was offering had very few options such as giving the number of traffic signals on the road, house address search option, combined search feature and lastly point of interest with limited options.
With the new traffic information option, one can easily pick the road with less traffic or can divert from a road with much traffic. Moreover, the newly updated navigation system will give you the information of building floors as well as house numbers. New intelligence search option has been included in it as well. Moreover, Point of Interest feature has also been included in it with additional information.
Aside from giving put upgraded navigation system to its consumers, the company will re-launch its 1.5L Honda Civic turbo in the first quarter of 2018. The car was discontinued after it was causing a persistent knocking issue. Moreover, there is a rumor circulating on social sites that Honda Atlas is planning to introduce locally assembled 1200cc Brio.
My name is M. Ali Laghari, a fellow living in Lahore, recently completed my Baccalaureate from Forman Christian College University in Mass communication. Love to read and write about Cars.